- 1-1.5 lbs ground meat (beef, venison, or turkey)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 can kidney beans
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce (adjust to desired favor)
- 3/4 cup Farnham Farm Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 Chili seasoning packet (or 1 tablespoon chili powder)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Chop onion and sauté in olive oil, until partially translucent.
- Add ground meat and cook until brown and crumbly.
- Place in crock pot or large stove top pot. Add remaining ingredients, cook on low for about an hour or until well incorporated and hot.