- 2 1/2 Cups Oats
- 1 1/2 Cups Farnham Farm Maple Almonds (or nut of choice)
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Farnham Farm Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil or Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Optional: Dried Fruit, Chia Seeds, Additional Nut Variety
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients into a medium size mixing bowl. Stir using your hands or a large spoon until all ingredients are equally coated and moistened.
- Spread evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes, stirring and rotating every 15 minutes.
- Cool the granola, break up any large chunks, and place on top of yogurt, ice cream, or eat as is!